Friday, June 18, 2010

LikeMindedAgreemeant

LikeMindedAgreemeant

 Four two people to walk anywhere at all they must be like minded. Eye lost a good friend today. He did not understand the value of my friendship for what had eye offered him but safety netted. Minions must judge. A bird in hand or let go in bushes. COncrete jungles demand attentions. He is rather absurd in his lack of reasonings. Eye took my friends bike with two flat tires and locked it with a new lock to keep it safe instead of thanking me he asked me to remove the lock return the bike to the bushes without a lock so he can access his tires without recourse of using eye. He eliminated the safety net eye had created him. Eye tried to explain it thusly. Eye had removed the bike and so can anyone that comes along in the same manner that eye. His reasoning was thus. He was doing that before eye came along. ??? DONT you want the bike safe. NO. He said you are not really helping me. You can not lock my bike away from where eye can reach it comforatably. What an idiot. Eye do not think the bike will stay where he has left it unlocked. The law of averages and locks are gone applys. It putt me off my breakfastes. He must knoe eye hurt his feelings more important then the safety of his bike and our new friendship gone unlocked. It reminds me of the time.

No comments: