Friday, March 13, 2009

ThreeFalcons


ThreeFalcons


TheFalconsLove


The
mother and the father of my love is only just the small as her. They
fly together it is plain beauty just to see them move as one when he
goes a little too far up she swoops up to catch him up. The young one
eye call baby sometimes eye just call her falcon she sits up on the
pole and turns her eye to eat me with her want she loves. She has
bonded with the eye could have her on a glove or shoulder strap but
no she has her freedom in her need she seems to eat me with her gaze
she watches me just like a hawk. When she manages her time to be
there when eye get home which thing happens not as often as eye want
she seems to flutter her wings in a little falcon dance and is her
way of greeting me with love. Then she flies up and out of sight to
peer at me from hiding place she loves to turn her head from side to
side just like a mourning dove in love. She speaks as one who knoes
her abilities making throes of attitudes of love. The Falcons Love.







No comments: