Thursday, April 2, 2009

Threadsbare


Threadsbare


Clothing
is not optional in the desert it is MUST HAVE. Nothing can be worse
to eye than the remembrance of seeing the poor man standing in the
landscaping near the real cactus there his feet darkened blackened by
the layers of dirt upon his skein skin or Nordic Skien Skin perhaps a
snow bird come to southern clime. Eye asked him let me help his hard
heart spoke me away he was all no was all he said then it was get
away from me and then it was leave me all alone and so eye went.
Charlax wept. Eye did not cry for him for self had tried to help
someone but failed yet not my fault eye could not help so hard a
heart threadsbare perhaps insane with larger mental problems then my
own. His job description defies analysis he carries bags of trash and
slips the cracks of society shadow places on the street. People look
away from where we meet from such as he and eye compete ignored we
pause as eye believe it helped my softer heart to try eye cry and
weep now no avail the vail in place he weeps alone and as he tries to
cry no one hears threadsbare.











No comments: