Thursday, February 25, 2010

BIkePoorRider


BIkePoorRider
Eye was framed the bike frame is a gift from this City to a poor man ready to obey the law of properly a tired. The Head Honcho of Riverside Park gave a bycicle frame to me last summer and eye still ride. There was a line of cars on both sides so eye began my drift to the right side lane to be street legal the bike has to go WITH the traffic on the highway. There was plenty of room untill the Toyato Jeep did not left me alone this guy must have a hard on for poor biker guys like me. He just kept coming eye thought that he would finally hit me so eye swivelled eye around just in time to see him bizarrley hit the bumper into the snow it looked like he did this on purpose to slow but it stopped him. BUt now he came around me after restarting he waved at me then with his little middle finger as iff it was all my fault for bieng there. I was so angry eye began to see. The problem then was a Woman slowing down in the OTHER outside lane she Yelled at me the police call this Harrassmeant and it is illegal too as illegal as no brakes on a Toyoto Jeep mabe she was having a Blonde hair day momentarialy insanity she said That MAN went off the road. ??? Assuming she meant it was my fault I yelled back at her as well as unforgotten cuss words that eye want to try to stop repeating unless there is a resonating reasone. I think the man was stopping his machine the horn was blowing before I even got there inbetween that snow and his hard place at me. Honk Honk Honk does not replace the brakes malfunction not the fault of my misdirection function. Iff the man avoided a collision then why did he cuss and wave at me in such derision He needs to get his brakes checked his eyesight too ocular disorientation putated mabe. Is putated a real word no eye dont think so but its better than cussing on my website. CHildren read our poetry. BIkePoorRider

No comments: