Saturday, February 20, 2010

popEye

 popEye
popEye oared his dhinghy on the harbor water of the cove his slicker was repelling. Water all around him a Sailor man. yokyakyakyakyakyakyakyakyak well blow me down. Was telling me how misinformed the public eye began to understand this popEye man. Better as this popEye man told me his simple story he bit down a little harder one his corn cobber pipe stem set his JAW a little firmer near his eye. popEye speaking now Eye have a squint in just one eye call it impedimeant but why they thought eye was weilding open that lidded Spinach can with my pipe eye will never understand this popEye man. His laugh was raucous. yokyakyakyakyakyakyakyakyak well blow me down. Conjuncture at this pointe is coming up. In time the can was Spinach and he held it close up to his eye and he is fast with his can opener and so the kids all thought he used the pipe as it billows and it blows with concentrated effort of the open of this Spinach can this popEye man weigh anchor in my Port of Call ? You bet he can. My popEye man.

No comments: