Thursday, February 18, 2010

OLDSuperMan


OLDSuperMan
Eye awoke my Superssuit was still keeping me warm but eye could not fly. The hair was growing long and a beard eye wondered why. No trouble with my super hearing was intact. I heard the ballgame near the track. I tried to fly only once more and so I fell and felt the pain my supersstrength was missing. Walking in the night in search of the yellow sun. Surely when the sun comes up I can start my run and fly away. The Kryptonite eye just realized had made me age. I had taken out the Gold it makes effects on me I knoe I should not use it but it is addictive always making strang affects. A man just asked me for a light for his long cigarette I tried but only made it smoke a little on the end. No real Heat Vision was the result of all that Gold Kryptonion. He was sucking hard when I left over my shoulder looking back he was trying to make that sucker light. Gold Kryptonite has made me older then the hills surrounding this Metropolis these rilles that I can no longer see from being in the sky. I cry a little cry of joy at seeing this strang red sunrise but no it is not Krypton only Sol has come to warm me I feel a little of my strength return when the Golden Orb of sunlight comes up over this horizen now the enemies of man will see this Superman indeed an alien capable of flight my suit the colors of your flag but yellow for the sun instead of white for the American Glory. The Gold Kryptonite has worked too long and now its over as I rise in flight to make this City safe a good American I fly in patterans over all the city scape to search out Criminals and take them down. OLDSuperman is Superman much younger now again with SuperPowers. Prowd.
 

No comments: