Wednesday, February 3, 2010

FacebookLament

FacebookLament

Perhaps the most inportant Cowboy on the silver screen would Roy Rogers have added me to friends on facebook sight unseen a poet no he does not care for poetry. He may have liked my ewe poems about mye lady fair she is the heart of this poet no other one comes near. But Wait. A few can compare one comes to mind a friend in trying times another lost her work another reads my mind another sends me coffee another takes my time another reads my notes and never makes a comment there another does her hair and reads most every word another and another and another all in love with this not so famous Coyboy poet who is steadfast in his love. There is no reason we can not add the people that we love the only one that comes to mind is they are with there GOD. Rogers ROY is in the heaven now looking down at this poor boy making words to rhyme perhaps even smiling at my attempts to write between these lines. He is riding sunset off he is singing songs a lot he is practicing his shooting stars. While this poet sends this poem to the girle he loves and all his other loves on facebook smile reading words of what iff what for and whay. I may not be a shotting gun like Cowboys seemed to be dressed so nice and hair so coiffed the white hat never cleaned but always in the saddle never hit by friendly fire. A virgin in mye tent at nite just wishing for mye love to come she has to knoe her love is keeping me alive. And as for all the rest of you well you can just bet the fantasy at rest the hope that somehow this one lives inside the hearts of all the girls on facebook there. Just a reminder there was once a singing Cowboy shooting guns on Saturday only to knock the pistols out of bad mens hands guns blazing never reloading them he walked into my heart to stay. Still there on his facebook fanpage.



No comments: