Saturday, February 13, 2010

TimesNumbersandMOtions


TimesNumbersandMOtions


So is the phoney number necessary. Eye just left the post offices. They told me the mail is time delayed. From Ohio down to SOho there is an added seven days. But not before it Irked me and I lost composure time and face(book) times. He was smiling when he said It all makes perfectness sense. The snow will not let the postal truckings roll and rock the waiting game is now begun. Limits to my thinking now are overcome eye welcome new ideas like ice on roadway is no funn. Someday perhaps the package will still come they said try the end of next week again. All I really lost was just my forward motions. I just left a website that asked me for a sign inn a namme and yes a number when I hit the Contact us to ask them what to do it asked me for a telephone oh GOD what can eye do the number on my State EYE DEE card is still there overdue. I cannot make a cell phone purchase it is against my JesusFreak religion. nomailsnowinstead . I am waiting seven days for a package that should have taken two or three the most horrible thing would have been to burn the post office down it was an almost probable cause. Nerves twangtheymoveatacrawl. Sproing SPrung. Will bettymakeit or bethewont. The limits of a finitismal mind fell apart. I was way to focused on a package that is sent to me a friend so far away across the snow line can impart a sense of urgent care I want it I want it I want it I want it words come quickly from the song playing over DNA over DNA did is did spelled backwards DNA is AND spelled backwords. Is there a word that is still spelled forwards and for words. Blogosphere is the ice that is formed on the Biosphere when it snows too much and too often near Cleveland Ohio. Got ewe. Iff you read my poem all the way too the bottom. TimesNumbersandMOtions.







No comments: