Tuesday, February 9, 2010

PrivateCharlaXPFC


PrivateCharlaXPFC



I want everyone to know to ascertain the reasons there is more to life then shooting stars and mooning over women (not). Shooting guns as (weapons) and playing Army guy. The men were inside the Stalag barracks answering the German Roll Call daily. It was FEB 14 1944 Valentines Day. I left my submachine gun the tommy gun Tommy and three clips. Safe nearby and ready just in case we needed help. I rolled up to the Stalag fence. Evertime the light played over me I counted to three. Eye clipped only three strands of wire on that fence each time. It took me about 75 nerve raking minutes until finally I just rolled away the light just missing me ; I kept rolling far longer then I needed because I have bad nerves and for longer then I needed because I do not trust my legs to stand up under me finally I was back near the Tommy hidden. The first escaped man came close then up to me. Johnny is still stuck fast in the fence. You know how huge he really is a large G. I. The Guard will see him, how can he miss him? Will the Germans shoot him? I just pointed at the Tower Guard he was lighting a long cigarette, a cigar. He was twisting it and turning it like some American Lady had tutored him. He never even noticed Johnny twisting away just in time the light now missing him and the next man coming out under the fence the Plan A was still underway. UNDERWIRE was the coded namme. Underwire was surfaceing. WOW was all the men said. I shrugged my weight onto my right foot while the men admired the upside tear dropp of the uniform that meant I was now a PFC. The only promotion I ever got in the Army. We were lucky. I pulled Tommy from its hiding placed a clip slammed it home then let the men go home with a nod at direction taken stepped up to the fence below the German in that Tower. I let go. The guard jumped clear but landed wrong I frowned. But he was only wounded laying on that ground some Justice passing down in a long cold night. I clipped a new clip into Tommy just in case of trouble coming. Then, I followed the men. Home. PrivateCharlaXPFC.




No comments: