Sunday, February 7, 2010

QooteTheCharlaXCrowed





QooteTheCharlaXCrowed



A Sonnet a Day iff only eye could have the timed. Version of a Sonnet bye CharlaXAndroidOneSeven


“Compare her face with some that I shall show


And I will make thee think thy swan a crow.”
SONNET  130     CXXX
 CXXX
1. My mistress' eyes are nothing like the crow;
2. Coral is far more red, than her lips black:
3. If snow be white, why then her breasts are red;
4. If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her crowing pate.
5. I have seen roses damasked, red and white, Amaryllis in flight;
6. But no such roses see I in her cheeky smiling crowface;
7. And in some perfumes is there more delight eye sniff the powdered baby face.
8. Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks of things crows love to eat eye leek.
9. I love to hear her speak, yet well I know the sound of rasping nerve on rasping ended only when we asleep.
10. That music hath a far more pleasing sound try crow they speak while rocking on:
11. I grant I never saw a goddess go so headwired up,
12. My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground while dancing to the cottage cheese:
13. And yet by heaven, I think my love as rare, as try as must chard holding sneeze away from mye dear crowface.
14. As any she belied with false compare. The love for crow is added to the both we rock and then we roll.

No comments: