Sunday, February 14, 2010

TheLeastSwift

TheLeastSwift

This bird was in Heaven. Not on this world. I checked to see iff the sun had made to me a shadow but no there was none. The sun still hidden behind a hill no way to explain away mye miracle. A bird call it Swift came to Earth just to great me and to make me wake up and to speak with its profile large words of love. It turned like a meadow larking or a small bird in flight but my snow bird was still too cold to fly hopping around me she never noticed my Ghostly visitor. Then having delivered its valentime message that bird just dissipated. Gone to quickly to be flying now it was back in the Heaven it came from to deliver the fact that I got the right message. Miracles come they come from the sky to bring us love. What a Valentimes love. Time stopped today thankzx to this wonderful bird TheLeastSwift brought us love.

No comments: