Sunday, November 8, 2009

ACHarlAXCArtooN

ACHarlAXCArtooN


The Flag is at Half Past a MOnkey Call a Quarter for the phone. I have a City to leave near, dear. But I found a limited horizon. Ounces equal pounding on the back of muscles long extended past the halfway mark of used recycled skinned boney feet with toes jammed into Rain Proffed Boots were not designed for Snow Proff use. I have Green Skies; a limited roof. Insides of a sheltor smiling at left over foods. I breed about my limits perhaps they merely think me crazy like them looney toon cartoons. He lives with Skunks a coon comes who robs the nest he robs them all of needed food a bandit soon must fall for he is only meat and yet I hesitate for killing one is killing all I wait for guidelines perhaps he will get runned over on the way to creek bank while CharlaX refrains from Alcoholic Beverages. I am a Poet not like as too Poe, Oh WOe, He mustard had a bottle near his Quill inked pen of old COrn Squezzins mostly fermentated in the field while the ScareRaven does not scare the Crows away from COrn Pecked half eaten ears hearing only Sad Portents of Rhymes of Reasoning will wait. Untill the corner store had Earthenware beware the Galleon Juggs of Heckel and Jeckel after all were only Colorado Maggpies. I call them Missie Birds. The missing Gendor must be male for everyone knoes that Maggpies is only females. They hatch each others Eggs with Sapphic determination. RIght or Wrong never enters the issue while CharlaX pondors his poetry Cartoon amid a Large dose of Green Sky. SOme of the Maggpies have Blue Plumage some have that Starck Green mixed with Black just like my Wintor Cartoon Sky in CharlaX Cartoon Soneday all of them are women flying bye.


No comments: