Monday, November 9, 2009

AfternoonTWSB

AfternoonTeaWithSUsanBoyle


 A social nightmare blundering in the day time english tea time is usually at four pm not early certainly not late. So I would be so embarrassed to meat such Royalty I could sit there on my hands. Jumping at every nudge and scone offerring. When she actually came in before me I would Geneflunk like we was always taught to do. SHe would say SO do you like my singging want to dance. Romance? Oh the giggeling boy in me would prance. SHe would ask me to tell her all my wisdom I read on her website that this is what she values most in a little boy. I cleared my throat and then I said, " most searches are expediantly preformed the date aquired not needed after all." The crowds did roar. I take High Tea for I was hungry give me lots of bloddy meat with poultry sweetly adding sugar to the mess. Unless its time for low tea then give my cokkie to the guest. Putt the lemone in the milk curdle the tea for eye love a tart tea time. SHe sighed at such a poetic lout about. I laughed as Susan boiled over at the eye such fun on a MOnday afternoon. Oh the Queen she loved to fill her wanting tummy at this time for lunch was skimpy peanut buttered. White bread after freezing is rather limp old chap book near the laundry basket cased. I hope you like my poem Susan B. ANtoinette.


No comments: