Wednesday, November 11, 2009

IdidnotknoeLove

IdidnotknoeLove


I was torn into the day i met you. Bought by flesh and blood that man he loved you. He knoes the love is never gonna leave me. I think now that im glad i lived to meet you. Lost in snows horizen. Perhaps the mountain there between us stops the pain from killing frozenly my heart keeps beating. ANger threatens to engulf me only when im missing you. I did not knoe love would threaten to extinct me species male and female deep within me. Never will I ever let the love you gave me leave me. WOrds is like promises hard to keep but easy to get rid of only file this in your harddrive baby That Moon will frown down upon that town That Sun will burn That Mountain down That Sky will fly above them Stars before I will let you get away from Love for today is written in this poem I did not knoe Love.


No comments: