Wednesday, November 18, 2009

JesusCHristTthePoem

JesusCHristTthePoem
Once saved always saved. Jesus Christ today is mostly a curse on peoples lipps when something goes awry a bad thing comes to them. The early Jews had Yahwah they wold not even say his namme for Reverance sakes. Moses never spit beside that Burning Bush and cursed Oh Jesus Christ He may have said please turn off those special affects but no I must digress reiterate He never even knew the mans namme. Jesus Christ the Poem. A flat is not an option rent too high near town the ground is never cold inside the shelter now. Jesus Christ its cold outside. Jesus Christ my food is good. Jesus Christ I love mye hood. My gloves and glasses all my lasses. Jesus Christ mye life is good to suffer homelessness in woods. The broken tooth that Arizona gave me the socks I wear the smell it drives me crazy. The life inside the love she gave me. Jesus Christ. What happy thoughts at Thanksgiving time. The love I have is mine and shared with her no end in sight have a happy Thanksgiving. Oh Jesus CHrist.


No comments: