Monday, November 9, 2009

Chicken

(eyegotsome)Chicken

They had to ask me do you like dark meat. Are you a leg man or thigh. White meat or half a chicken basket. WIngs with sauce or BBQ instead. I was so Hungary whay back when almost like a Foreignor from a COuntry dirty roadway. I like them with meat on them please make the skin extra cripsy so it crunches like crazy lots of monosodium salt that low California kind with lots of peppers. I take the meat from the carcasses from the breasts first it makes the wishbone left there for later use. Two sides both of them are USUALLY white. The Back is just not a lot of meat there but dark. WIngs you gotta sort of go in between the bones to get some. The legs are dark but meat is plenty. The thighs are mostly there. No Bones at all on some makes this chicken seem like fun. Its there you are quite sure when chewing on a leg you go around them. I used to eat the ends to get the gristle there dont puke its fun and sometimes bone gets splintered on the end and then bones get marrow they taper off and last longer when chewing dont go down too far. The neck was once my favorite part i must be part skunk to want to go in between all that layered inn bone. Back before I was never A Christian. I got some Chicken. WHen i went to fast food places i never wanted the chicken sandwiches I always asked for fishes. Bread on white rolled up with mustard onions if you got em. Just never could I ever trust those pressed inside ingrediants. I got some Chicken.


No comments: