Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bee Itch

Bee Itch


Ess Hit me just now I was thinking of jealousy. The poor little man zerathruda in the ashes i have sackcloth for embellishemeant. I was wishing I could read ALOUD to all my facebook friends my poetry to make all the misspellings occur with regularity and you could here the way I mean the poem to bleed. There is only one thing certain before the final curtain they said Death and Taxes is certain. I say this as CharlaX the poet please remember that a fool tells everyone all over the world that he IS a fool. This is wisdom talking so listen. One thing will happen either it will get Better and they will change some things so that they WORK correct OR eithor they will not change nothin and make everything worse by making things not work correction is needed now NOW NOW in eubilation. YOU ba LAY shun.
IN Less then 10 years there will not be a free internet anywhere no COmputors available to any but paid for homeowners or PAID cafes for laptops. The Lieberry is almost extinct as an option for free people. He posts a zillion likes and has a thousand friends because his is bigger than mine (his computor at home) what did you think eye meant. In all the movies they stop after its over and have a ciggarette and then a shower. Message search is that middle button that rolls it scrolls up and it scrolls down it moves the page so you can find a message since the search boxes never work. Jealous is the wrong word animousity animosity is what is bother me. ANN a moss e tee. You must refresh the page three times in a row to see a new view or to get the place to go. (LINKS) show up only after the third refreshmeants. Make mine Coca Cola. More News at Eleven. THe snow is falling now all winter long i will just try to survive in the house that Faith in GOD has bought me time to write the prose that people love. Come back time after time and scratch my Bee Itch.


No comments: