Saturday, November 7, 2009

CharlaXJackWaX

CharlaXJackWaX


I am CharlaXJack. The WaX is what i do to prose poetry. The Crowded People roared with Laughter they proposed a toast to CharlaX the Poet then they pressed on they passed the hat come back. They said we were gonna build a Statue FOur Feet tall in Buckley Park to reflect your poets stature in this Community continuaely a remainder of you here. But I derided this idea. I had to decline such a generous offered because I reflected too much I said my feelings were hurt for I am not that short. Besides they still make Temples for that sort of stuff since CharlaX is not ever a GOD. They told me they were gonna make it out of Aluminum cans it would be too bright out in that Sumner Sun bouncing back from the snow blind back to CharlaX. They even drew a notebook in my hand they called it a CharlaX Chapbook on a standing on an Onion Sacked. Limning the surface of my poverty like Kerouac. Inn DUrango one block past Main Street in the rear Building there of the Law Offices is SMilin~Jacks Picture it surprised me they would be fans of homeless poetry. I stopped not saluting but smiling I was happy this picture of my Jack Kerouac was there in HIstorically a square window. It made me a better Saturday. TOday is short like this sweet poem homeless now and published once then gone. I hope Kerouac is smiling down from Heaven now to make him proud I decided to make a Food Poem. I saw Food in a Blendor. OR how can people eat that pulp with any kind of consistancy. After meal time during the next day comes deposit time rolls around like a large roll of teletype paper. Basically they could plop that pulp back into the blendor and reuse it at the least once more. How is your day? People need to eat stuff with there teeth then chew it with there belly. Not pulp plop consisting of pare jelly. Meat for the belly and the belly for that meat. Both shall perish fastor with the use of that blendor. I rolled a bycicle down that highway that has two rubbers just as tired as Jack was in his car at night over taxed and homeless. CharlaX rhymes with Kerouacs poetry. CharlaXJackWaX.


No comments: