Monday, November 30, 2009

DearJimFromJanet

DearJimFromJanet


Dear JIM: I do not make much money at the BAR and Grille on tips. Most of the other girls get a lot more money I think they must be turning tricks. And my tattoe shows a lot of men dont really like them. In between work and home I meet a man COULD be my husband soon. HE is a Greek Typhoon like the Island. One of those rich men with a boat tied up. He climbs inside the flaps and hides there I dont think he pays the parking lot attendent will tow it off iff he is not carefully there. He is drunk all the time but he has never hit me IM a lady but he does abuse his poor little boy poor little fellow gets no candy and has two black eyes on one side JIM do you understand me this is JANET. Like the one he had before healed up and he got it again all over the top. What a sad man he turned out to be. WHO? The Greek not his son you can see his love at least he is too small to understand what they done. JIM I am sorry that I ever left you.


No comments: