Wednesday, December 16, 2009

CityBusFried

CityBusFried


On a snow day I can understand the problem but not on a regular schedule the highway is not icy I walk in to this place each and every day I can see the side the ice is gone. The snow piled up on the sidewalk where the plowed left it. The terminal was there I walked to the store and bought. I sat outside happy that I did not miss the bus. 3:30 passed remember this time I was there long before past due arrived. The bagboy at Albertsons was puzzled he said the Bus comes at 4:00 pm because he has seen me catch it before and rides it on days he has no ride home. 4 PM came and the bus materialized but did not come to the store stop. I ran back to the center where I hoped to get the next one. There was a bus sitting there ready to go at 4:30 Pm. He shook his head when I asked him and clearly said this is not your bus. I fried. I went inside. I made a complaint and got fried some more the man in the office was ruder then before he sent me out to the wrong bus again it was almost too much for a poor transit rider to take I asked and got the MAN UPSTAIRS and I began to snitch. He was copecetic. He related. He must work in Public Relations. He said I understand your anger. He said you can ride the loop around. I proceeded out the door and got the 5:30 bus ride home. After nearly two hours with no ride home visible or viable I ran into the same man this mourning and gave it to him again. I only smiled and said. I want you to talk to YOUR DRIVER about riding the bus home. Again. AMEN. CityBusFried.


No comments: