Thursday, December 17, 2009

TheBombThreat

TheBombThreat


A They must have detected my settings I am an ANdroid I change the computor a little so my email seems more normal to the humans beings. B The student that called in the Threat had a final test and could not face

it. C The ADministrator of this Lieberry called it in to have a day offing extending CHristmas vacation time in the offing. D It was Chee my new friend NO. HE at least was looking for FOOD today. NO one on campus or in the lieberry could have done it. It was a systematic panic button lock down for the younger schools was closed down all the campuses were suspected suspects. A good effort by Authorites to save as many lives as plausable I must say I am IMpressed at such a Mass Hysteria reduced. IN breaking news a man robbed the Licquour Store near Walmart with an Empty SHopping bag he filled it with JackDaniels once then tried to leave the store without paying. Butt the SWAT teamed up. They got him with the M16s at the door where he was handcuffed taken inn shaken down to the Jail to neverrobnomore. Once there HE asked them for his ONE PHONE CALL. Where he dialed the number of the SCHool House Lawyer scratched there on the wall of his cell. Still INebriated HE said to THEM : " I got bombed. I need money I need more MONEY I need more failure to communicate. I need to get BOMBED again some more " And this is WHY they CLOSED the Campuses of ALL the SCHools on TheBombThreat Day. SO sore.

No comments: