Tuesday, December 15, 2009

LayeredSurvival

LayeredSurvival


So what is snow. Its water. H20. A chemical that melts into a river of the stuff. Stuff happens. It can be bad and interfereous for survival. Snow builds up on side of houses even in a good home the snow can cause problems. I returned home to a wet place where dry must be to live. I hurried outside forgetting self in this bizarre attempt to live. The snow was broken already cascading water where a wall of ice had been. I started kicking not madly but importantly like get away from my house you bunch of ice. It was frightening me just because eye do not like to tempt the LORD like Save me now Lord cause im all wet in the snow? So I worked like a Robot methodically removing as much as I dared do. Then back inside to make the bed come true. I started with the sleeping bag nearest the wall of the tent. YES to my horror it was wet. The wettest thing I now own besides the blanket I used to sop the water up. So I did not panick or get sick I started building up the bed the bottom layer the wet one. I took out the red cover that goes on top where the tarp is now instead of. And that worked to make a dry layer so I layed my coat over all of that and layed on top. The good sleeping bag i like to use for cover was still dry for I had left it standing up. So I was now dry and impervious to cold. And that dear friend is how I lived to type this up. This poem fun of LayeredSurvival.


No comments: