Tuesday, December 1, 2009

MIddleMan

MIddleMan


I set up the Deal I never squeal I putt bosses money in workers pockets I never squeal I set up the Deal they dont even work for me they work for Boss. I see they get the bosses money and the boss gets back HIS share of the take. I am the MIddle man.

I am bosses insurance man to make the deal a sure thing to make sure the deal goes down solid. To fill everyone else pocket for all I ever get is left alive like a pig at a trough full of sourdough bisquit milk straining swilling quick how can he survive without something edible portioned and solid. I am the middle man the one in the middle of the plan they always cutt me out of the Deal I squeal iff they include the boss on out. Iff they renege on sharing the wealth from the JOB. Iff they cutt out the middle man and his boss. I am the middle man I never squeal I always get paid by the boss.

No comments: