Wednesday, December 16, 2009

TheTimeFactor

TheTimeFactor


Most people just cant spare the time. Some people have lots of money then sit on planes for several hours or even days between flights bathrooms locked mops in the happy halls at Christmas time. BUckets in the snow bizarely frozen mops straight up like attention. When the shaft has hit the fan so to speak we find people run fast on slidewalks meant to move real slow. Elevators shafting escalators climbing down then up in a bizarely normal function back to back. Most people shop in better places not. They gaurd the merchantile they watch the items you are viewing with a practised eye think they thought that I was shoplifting. I stepped off the function they said WHAT are you doing in here? I sniffed my best disdain and said I am shopping here and you cant stop me. Where is your mother. She is on another floor she sent me to find something (oh you knoe how a littleboy does this you knoe how a littleboy does.) I folded my hands behind in my best imitation. And walked around and merely looked and sniffed. Just now a girl lost her function she hurried into the classroom only to find no one there she ran back to the desk they pointed her in another direction where she went off running again then back she goes to where they told her to be calmer. I hope she finds her teacher. She is in turmoil and chaos. But very very pretty. She should be wearing glasses to match her lashes but alas she is bare nosed and jogging in my quiet space but she was very very nice a good distraction and addition to mye prose. She finally jogged out of the front door only to get a reprimand they took it three times but not four they told her to stop the running back and forth. I am so glad this happened on mye watch is broken I can not tell time in the tent I got up hit the door walked to the highway and waved at the trash truck BEFORE he dumped. At 5:30 AM. This is faith ? no ? yes. TheTimeFactor.


No comments: