Wednesday, December 2, 2009

thelittlelovegod

thelittlelovegod


CharlaXWIll CLIV.

The little love god charlax lying frozen in his sleep
Laid by his side his heart-inflamed branded with a 99 cent cola from Mount Shasta,
Whilst many lesbian nymphs that vowed chaste life to keep
Came tripping each other in my dream;

but in her maiden hand
The fairest votary took up my candle flame

Which many legions of true hearts had warmed with girls desires;
And so the general of hot desire
Was, sleeping, by anear two lesbians hands disarmed.
This brand they quenchèd in a cool well by locomotion,

Which from Love's fire took heat perpetual as they move together like as one,
Growing a Pinocchio’s nose and healthful remedy,
For men diseased; but I, my mistress'es thralls they squeeze as like as one they please,
    Came there was two of them and this by that I love the feel of them:
    Love's fire heats water once, then water cools love twice in sleep I rise.

Bye CharlaXWill


 

No comments: