Monday, December 14, 2009

LaWYore

LaWYore


WHen I was a young boy standing to my daddies knee in four feet of snow today papa said son the mans gonna get you dont let him do what he did to me. We had a Sherriff for Thirty years at the Courthouse he punished us for drinking and anyother thing we done wrong. It was the Law. WHen I was clearly in the wrong and making my early young mistaken identity crisis I visited the big City only to spend lots of days in City Jail for nothing ever happened bad. MOstly for the drinking. Now that I have sober and even I do not smoke any kind of cigarette or thin cigarro I find that I stay out of Jail more often. The EntireState Office is near my shelter. I am not scared they are there to help me in the event of catastrophic apostrophe usage is not recommended. I seldom use punctuation in a bizarre emulation of eecummings. I simply do not break the law ON PURPOSE. I have a place to stay I have permission from the Owner to be on the property. His workers have retired for warmer climes which thing does not worry me as I climb to home I seem to be in Charge of Property. Sometimes people come but seldom wander around in four feet of snowing area. They feet will freeze iff they follow my tracks before they reach me iff they are in a vehicular mode they better function in the outer lane. Away from me. I am in Hybernation mode. I seldom sleep but dress real cool and look real dumb. It is only Winter come. You should see me smiling as eye type this LaWYore. Jesus CHrist is now mye mouthpiece. I am reformer.


No comments: