Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rudecrows

Rudecrows


The hall moniter lizard is sleeping in the hall he lays eggs where they will fall. The pyramid is top heavy at the wrong end. Too many chiefs and not one little Indian. Richard Tracy turn off that cell phoney. I cant here the lieberry. Outside is the snow is falling. Most people do not have snow shoes. Or enought socks. Or even WINTER clothing. Most people do there thing all over this campus without being rude to other individuals when it happens I assume it is your fault not mine because logic fails to understand iff it was me and the fault was mine then I would be ALL OVER THIS CAMPUS being rude to too many people and I would get in trouble. But as it is I am sitting and being rudely interrupted every time I start to work on poems. Get a real life Rudecrows. Stop stepping on charlax toes. Conversation ended girl at the busstop caught a ride with her friendly not to eye waited for them to ask me to get inside that car in Vain the driver shook her head and off to town they went stranding me at a 7:30 AM on this Saturday NO BUSS forthcoming, so eye walked to town torn up inside at what rude crow people do to all old men she was a Rudecrow. First foremost a Drunken reeling from a bar and restaurant Back and forth HE went Blind to all he sees on slidewalk coming right at ME eye Barked at Him eye turned and emphasized mye fist at Him he turned and then I caught the laughter HE was laughing at ME at the old man pretending to defend eye again. He was a Rudecrow. The Final Irony is Vanity eye cannot even have my charity to remove a shirt a layer of warmth insanity I need everydry thing I have twice I take them off the next day I putt them back on back hard bitten by the freeze I always avoided Northern Climes in Winter thrust upon me defeats the Charity inside me. For unless I can survive at more then 15 below Zero which thing I did on Monday of this week. The temperature has risen up above the Zero Point again. On mye thermometer I will remain a facimile of a Rudecrow.

No comments: