Tuesday, December 15, 2009

POEMPOETRYPOETICALPOET

POEMPOETRYPOETICALPOET


The title is a mere representation of this poem a reflection of the authors brain not to be mistaken as actual contented words. Milkknots. For poems. Poems of poetry are not political but poetical as is the poet. AS IS THIS POET. I could not care less about politicks as a general public user of this internetted web. Mess. Eggs plus potatoes is the best. Stay with me I leave on a tanget. Food for thoughts. I will trade you a Promised airy note Next Tuesday for a WHimpy Burger today. A can of Popeye Spinacher is just substance in decay. I need some money for a candle to light mye whey. Triple play. CharlaXPauper : I spend money other people give me like water it is in mye hand and gone at the almost same instant of time. CharlaXWinterWise : I Keep some money back but use the stuff I have in an effort to survive the Winter coming longer than I like to keep it. CharlaXMiser : I keep some money longer than I need it I wish I could do just do what Jesus teaches. Over all the poet is unhappy with his own demise. Born once it did not take the first time. Born again. Thats Born twice. Religion. Being born this third time in snow and ice is nice I guess this proves GOD in JESUS loves me twice and with this Spirit makes it three times. Love is nice on ice. A play on words now frozen in mye time. POEMPOETRYPOETICALPOET

No comments: