Wednesday, March 3, 2010

CharlaXInnhisDell

CharlaXInnhisDell

The secondary battery is like unto the first battery. 
When you hook up to a internet provider you are also subject to the printer and the fax line there they may be able to print all your secrets websites and passwords and emails and addresses and nammes and stuff you would not divulge to them under torture. CharlaX is so bummed out now. I do not see how it could be anything worse unless the ewe has left me eye still attempt to try to live and access this internet thingy. She has been missing me for four days straight a new record for now my nerves is shot the life is almost over now and gone. The pearly gate has beckoned the time is shorter now. She sent this You are a ( and left this blank) I can only add that she must have meant CharlaX. She managed to plunge me back into depression there is no reason to finish this now or ever. Poetry is dead in this one. Resurrection comes slowly back to thaw my heart of gold again eye am willing now to try. UNless she loves me there is no looking back there is no further life there is no reason to continue on. The signal taht I have at home is not too strong so there is no need of a new battery now. SHe came to gmail she lifted up my heart is now the stronger one has won. She decided now on life.
 

 

No comments: