Friday, March 12, 2010

CharlaXPerfidy


CharlaXPerfidy

 My boots is more important then my fish is less important then my pants is more important then my drink is less important then my bath is least important then them all eye take a change of clothing from the wall of snow is hiding me wont last its melting hurry fast is not an option food is plentifull repast eye eat more then eye need but nothing lasts eye listen to the India refrain the Jethro Tull in pain my sorrow flees away the ear is more important then the tooth is more important then the eye is more important then the rain has stopped the snow has gone the sun is shining down on God above with His Own Son looks down and frowns on Man fingerpainting was the best thing ever done the child was happy then limits of a forgotten place eye tried to hide my pleasure from the human race the teacher sees she knoes that this young boy has found some pleasure in this painting making swirls making holes quick hide the paper tear it up tear it up tear it up ah oh ah oh my god dont let them see dont let them know they must not they must not ever know what hidden pleasure this boy does the limits of a heart grow up


No comments: