Sunday, March 21, 2010

ComplaintCompliant

ComplaintCompliant
Yahoo stop making those cute ads that move the whole page they scroll once line then twice line then third line opens it drives me bonkers. Yahoo come here and sit down, let's talk
I got a lot to say so I guess I'll start by
Saying that I love you,
But you know, this thing ain't been
No walk in the park for us
I swear it'll only take a minute
You'll understand when I finish, yeah
And I don't wanna see you cry
But I don't wanna be the one to tell you a lie so
stop making the mail page with those stupid moving ads also facebook you gotta look you gotta stop adding ads to every app most people wanna wanna do them wanna wanna do them wanna do them app things the way they way they see them. There is a universal eye dee number on every thing we do now the 666 is on the written crinkle paper but not on the person yet not on the person yet no one at the market will ask you for a facebook page number to get your food to get your food wet. People go to free internet cafes in public places in groups they make noises they ruin my attention and my invoices eye am listening to the things eye do on this computor please be quieter. In Breaking News Jupiter Jack fell down the crack pipe came up hearing better in the car. This is great news for all Blonde women drivers. I watched this man plugg this device into his phone then dial his radio to the station indicated on the dome. It works the speakers now can transmit your message to the reciever and the sender. Not sure how redialers will recieve this. May not work on Conferance callers. But on brain dead drivers on one way conversations eye suggest that it be implemented. Fixx the internet work on the cell phones try hard to be more quiet in the publice eye. These and other things more news at eleven on five.

No comments: