Saturday, March 6, 2010

GoodCaseScenerio

GoodCaseScenerio
thought one
eye can scoot booger down the highway back to arizona stop
not the best idea she ever had stop
i like to make this look like its a telegraphic stop
I can walk or hitchhike the bike will not make it there stop
eye i I AI see stop
arizona is not an option stop
thought two
eye can try to stay here ici sneaking past the paintball guarding the building they are making for the tourists stop
even iff they ignored the white elephant on the lawn they would step over to the fence and shott them paint balls down on topp of mye tarpp stop
I could start over and make another Bizarro land Colorado place to live dont laught at me I really thought about this one a lot there is nothing wrong with this idea stop
eye could make a fortress near the reservoir on the topp of the hill and stay in winter all my life stop
i could like to stay but twold give the lambea heart failure i must rethink this attitude i have of survival is what kept me alive all winter stop
third thought is best
GoodCaseScenerio is to leave now Colorado on the buss and wake up Tuesday Mourning in New Mexico to look for a new internet connection this is what the babay lameba wants STOP
Guess where CharlaX is going now STop.
Next stop is New Mexico on a GoodCaseScenerio.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: