Wednesday, August 26, 2009

666revisedrevisitedoncemore

666revisedrevisitedoncemore


Picture Identication is required. Photo ID. Do you have an address in COlorado. DO you have a place to stay. Homeless ??? Oh no sir not when we find your nesting place. !!! Lets examine this again travellors and visitors from all over the world come into a given place most every day none of them are legal residents of the state. Many important and RICH $$$ people go incognito. Undercover policemen pose as old men bums. To infiltrate the systematic changes that society places on an infertile man not bristling with weapons not shaking in fear at jackbooted nazi reaching tearing home from backpack to keep it then incinerate it. Knives and gasoline was never meant to be the chosen weapon of policemen. How dare the threaten me's I have recieved. What is a citizen even a homeless one should be treated with dignity and at least offered a chance to abscond the incarceration is against the law. I seem to be wanting to protest being locked up even when it has not happened to me yet or at least not yet where now I am at or even in a very long long time ago. Can I remember it Oh yes I can. I can see the place they burnt my sleeping bag the WOMAN cop had a knife behind her belt but when I looked where she had pointed I got scared cause it was gone. Mabe just mabe she would have used it on someone of lessor smarts. When the men arressted me they said my Alchohol content on the breathalizer was only .30 not bad they said you are not really drunk. I had only had three beers that day. Because. They said because you are homeless. I was in jail FIVE days and when I returned to the scene of this crime my things were burnt unto a cinder. I found the beers as well as the remains of bed I bet the FEMALE copper laughed when they exploded in the gasoline flame they made. Do I stay angry. Let me ask the average JOE homeowner schmo. What would you do IFF you came home to find it rubble and ashed. Think about this last 666revisedrevisitedoncemore.
 


No comments: