Tuesday, August 11, 2009

JesusShavesMe

JesusShavesMe


It is starting fights in bars it is unnerving the bravest foe it makes love to images it sees when used in love at proper times can be amusing to us all beauty can be seen or held at bay or eaten as a candy evil eye to some an omen of coming destruction sight for blind iff given by the Lord from Heaven a Jesus can. Sighting down a Gun Barrel a hunter sees his foe his love a man can squeeze that trigger then jerk his meat feed his family in winter Hide can be a place to go get warm. Yes, Jesus Shaves me. Who has a razor bladed but who grows a mess upon my face my hair is out of place who shaves the upper cheeks to look a little less a Wolf. He gives me life for Who has died. He gives me food for who still eats he gives me sight for who still writes and reads. He may be inside of people all around but who no longer sees my Jesus in them shaven face frowns. Thought sometimes seeing groups of singers saying Jesus even they ignore the total stranger not wanting to be blessed by Jesus Shaves Me. Yes, Jesus Shaves Me He gives me coat and hat He gives who boots to walk upon the winter tarmac. Singing songs and hymns and fooling masses Yes, Jesus Shaves Me.


No comments: