Tuesday, August 18, 2009

TheTalkingClock

TheTalkingClockPartThreeofWhirly


On an unrelated matter Plence was warmed suddenly BLurtted out : "GENTLEMEN PLEASE", then in hushed tones; "What are you all talking about and what is that muttering in the background?" Elect a spokesman tell all the group including me. John Jacobson stood up : "OH SIR" We noticed when Jjohn Jjones just left the room he left his coffee cup I took it my mistake his initials are JJ, at this part Plence waived his hand in a kinder gesture of dismissive. "AN honest mistake my goodman, Well what is it tell us spit it out.?" "WEll sir there was too  much sugar in it." "NOT the coffee what is that mummering about?" "OH that. TheTalking Clock. We invented a talking clock. Every five minutes on the dot it says", TICK TOCK TOCK TICK CLOCK I AM THE TALKING CLOCK TOCK TOCK TICK TICK TOCK ZONK. "But we forgot to program it to tell the time.?" NO was all the treasurer of the Zappersunlimited@.ORG said. "NO funding available at all for a clock that does not tell the time he added then an aside" : I wonder who JONES really is ? TO no one in particular. This was Part Three and ending.


No comments: