Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fame(thespiritoffame)

FAME


(thespiritoffame)

Go ask someone that made it iff u can get them to tell u from the grave. PRAISE is better than bullits oh knave. Here is a true story. Today is yesterday I was in the Grocery. I noticed an AD price on my fave Shasta Soda 2 Litre Bottle that I love. I am 55 old man years in love so I chose the Diet Shasta. She glanced up at me this great big spender woefully she over charged me too much when I pulled the AD and pointed at the picture she said tough. The picture is a REAL COKE image she was rough its not a DIET drink at all. I blanched and told her to please go look down in the aisle I just come from with drink in hand and now I smile. She took the AD and marched away I frowned. She apologized for trying to do this quick fix and charging way too many coins. She rang up the soda now the price was right again she apoligized  but I had had way too many frights. I said the PICTURE in this case has nothing to do with the sale price. She stuck a frog down in her throat and could not talk no more. And now I' m sorry that I spoke this last at all. This wold not have happened to a movie star in a Bollywood Grocery Store.


No comments: