Monday, August 31, 2009

Wallmart

Wallmart


The Phantom Aerojets were flaming coming out of clouds astounding crowds as normal throngs approached the store the Wallmart parking lott as always was fullup. Children young were pointing up at the sky refusing to be led inside. It happened so fast no one noticed the blast was instantaneous. The hillside beyond the store just disentegrated on impact the missles fired from this my free lieberry computor. I am CharlaXHackor and this is how I did it. When my session was over on Computor #5 I entered BIOS with a command prompt FoxFire 1984 then proceeded to the Air Force Web Pages where is was easy to turn Wallmart into a Target store. I used the old microphone now laying in the desert back in Arizona I am a master of time travel. I am a Full Bird Colonel. Are you Ahab on the whaler dipping natives in the sea? My Jesus wants me crucified the Bishopric is sending me. "this is foxfire one *SQUACK*" I could barley hear them on the MIKE. This is Bird One "Squack" prepare to FIRE on my command. He has the codes was what I next in line command. ??? FIRE!!! the missles sped into the desert flaming all the old deserted secretes hidden in the cache. Wallmart was unscathed and no children ever hurt after all we made those missles to only hurt the enemies of GOD. Nomads on the run. What fun. A childhood fantasy of one... hopefully to be continued on and about and around all of Wallmart.
 


No comments: