Saturday, August 22, 2009

u is an Upside n

 


 " I Married Let's Be Annies"


" I Married Let's Be Annies"

u is an Upside down n
b is d turn it around and see o is also o in retrospect.
" I Married Let's Be Annies"
When I get home I am greeted there by kisses two of them not one kiss I kiss them both its better than most people get there none. Even when they had one they was too hung up to get that one too often or too long taught from Birth by Satan that its wrong to love. I come between my wives and lie to them aside I smile and glad to be alive I linger there where neither of them touch I love to be where they are not. An ANNdroid loves. He uses sight not touch. A Voyeur peeking undercover from the time it takes to love. I like four of some things. Two of others. Not just one of any loving. And when depression fails to overcome me I cast my bread upon the waters meaning love. I kiss and then I kiss I sigh and then I sigh. I do everything I do at least three times. Because I married let's be annies at sunrise. Please look more carefully at the picture turn it upside and it spelles ELLE NU. Surprise. I love both of you.





No comments: