Monday, August 17, 2009

TheSpiceOfLife

TheSPiceOfLife


Mye Englishe Teachere was a large Black Lady, her fave saying was Qoote"Variety is the SPice of Life." To a young boy trying to learn something, she was delicious. My food on this SUNDAY day: Salty Sweet and Peppery. The contrast is delightful and I feel almost like a human might feel but my positronic brain in android body can only simulate myself and so I eat potatoes AU pepperage. Some poppedcorn from the bottom of the bag adds the salty flavor and from time to time a delicious cheesecake with crackercrumb crust so SWEET I think the Kitchen used too much sugar as a spice. Today was Sunday I have a learned form in thinking new I learned to curl a q slice an a in half to make a u. Turn a b around to make the d come true. Today I found the message in me. The missing e. Variety. The SPice of life. Remembered too.


 

No comments: