Monday, August 3, 2009

I (Jesus)

I (Jesus)


Charles, your namme is written in the Lamb Book Of Life. So you can go over to that Throne that says JESUS on it and miss the Second Death Judgement. But you have to understand THIS you sinned against GOD and must be taken to account of it to his SON cause Charles, you cursed and looked at women you gave alms to travellers and you drank a lot too much sometimes a DRUNK. You told ribalding jokes you told some lies you made fun of many peoples time and time again yet you still and ever did say JESUS to your friends. Perhaps you should be whipped. Perhaps you could be beaten. But I (Jesus) atoned FOR your sins I (Jesus) took away your sins upon the CROSS and now it is YOUR judgement day. HOW do YOU plead? NOT GUILTY OF IT AT ALL ! Not because I (Charles) am not guilty cause of JESUS took my Place. He made his Immortal Sacrifice so i can now be saved. I can claim the Blood of Jesus as my final resting place. I can claim the Love of GOD. Well Done. Well said. NOW here is HEavens Pearl Gate. GO QUICKLY. Enter Inn. The JOY of JESUS place.


No comments: