Monday, September 28, 2009

AmIaZippo

Am I a Zippo ?


He said "Do you have a lighter"? Mye brain misfired a synapse responsed trained not to responder. I simply kept on walker faster not able or endowed with fire why does it bother me or make me so angry to ignore once bitten twice burned. Here is the resonating reason or twain. He is telling me not in so many words he can smoke but he is not allowed to carry flame a Zippo no for he is poor. He is saying twain to me I have some stuff rolled up to smoke but I do not carry fire a zippo with me. Am I a Zippo? Must I fuel with you to create a flame on the end of that thing to satisfy your lusting young man? AM I a Brand namme carrier of sharing flame just waiting for a chance to give it unto you sweet romancer? A Zippo? Am I a Zippo?


No comments: