Wednesday, September 30, 2009

VistaVisages

VistaVisages


I am still afraid to die. A dog tied to all the living vista visages. Better than to be a dead hero unforgiven. I noticed all the faces of the people who lived here in this Small City, COlorado, DUrango. They were steadfast in the snow. They were poorly dressed for so cold a clime. Yet not a whimper of regret did I detect on vista vistages no helplessness. They lived in it. They shoveled it. They travelled in it. Walked on bridges with them vista visages had the commerce necessary to converse while they traverse simply they lived best. Perhaps the danger lies. Perhaps as long as I stay dry back and forth in Snow will finally make a man of me unless it kills me first. Then I will die all my younger youthful fears were justified. Please just remember this I stayed I tried to keep a Faith house alive near Vista Visages.


No comments: