Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Athiest

Athiest


Because of all the suffering and hate and killing and things like that in this world. (Christian says BUT wait thats Why he made Jesus.) But a lot of poor people still suffer even they pray they got bad teeth they hurt they suffer. (Christian has to agree with this.) (I think it takes great faith to be healed its something we dont have today.) My mother was murdered in her sleep they euthanished her. My Christianity says she went to be with Jesus. I saw people so called healed on Television Sunday they showed the fillings in the teeth as iff GOD had placed them back they said they lost them WHY WHY WHAY would an all powerfull living GOD replace FILLINGS? He would have replaced them teeth with NEW ONES. Its all in how you believe. Are there any absolutes left when the Bible calls the Jesus Messiah is that because he is only Jewish. Just a man. Was Jesus Athiest? Or just devoutist. The Bible is a Hebrew document. How can I as a gentleman understand it. Was Saint Peter a Divine Or just a man that was called to serve. His shadow healed some people. Let me step sidewise into your shadow Athiest hide me from the SON. There is more questions then answers what about time travel why cannot I fly like Superman where is that Read S upon my chest and where is the Gate to Heaven must I die like a dog to get there. Is it really a Giant Pearl there. Or do they call it a Pearly gate just to confuse the Athiest.


No comments: