Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rember

Rember


First you must all rember that I am not writting a Biblios Scripture as it may be confusing to some of you that I am not penning the Gospel can you imagine a world where everyone is Quotting? Quoting? Quoiting? (choose b) charlaxandroidoneseven. CharlaX7 said on his CharlaXFabel number seven and eye quote QooteCharlaX "There was episodes eye will never forget the NOSE throbbing on the stairs inside the house the girl tried to leave the shelter of the fence once out she turned to dust" end qoote (ha) (ah) he got this one wrong its not an episode of twilight zone at all but it was on the OUTER LIMITS program I rember now. I always check the trash cans outside on my way inside into this building today I could not find my bag of chips and stuffins I left here Wednesday. Then I came around out and then about inbetween the sessions found them right there where I left them mabe someone took them out for the brand namme on the sack was Veggie Sticks Potatoe Snacks then they blanched and placed them back when they saw all that Pizza Crust I left there on those snacks. Do they take the trash out somewhere then bring it back can you rember? On the day of Moses Death his eye was not dim he was in perfect health just before he lost his head and went to Jesus Heaven. Rember this one you He saw GOD back I say Back? non hence the forward disclaimer. When Charles was drinking Alcoholic and donating Blood they took a sample out a blood test THE NURSE said OH its not too bad his blood is not yet Ten Percent. I leveled off at about seven point one. GO figure I rember.


No comments: