Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Presupposing

Presupposing


When out and about the Constitutional walk we tend to figure on others being kind not kind of kinky kind of mean kind of evil with the minded of the devil they are so leveled bevel up in your face to do you evil human race. So then the leash comes off the dog is allowed to scamper even walk about the grass is trampled the flowers gone. What then Oh he is just a scampering. Well I cannot replace the grass clumped that the neighbor spent $67,ooo $dollar signs on. I will not try to make more flowers for his rows. I simply call the dog and home we go. TO hide from justice we get inside. The house is air conditions with high definitions. We laugh at every commercial thats not funny. We go on presupposing. Then the knock comes at the door. A Giant Flower holding all the smaller dead ones its justice come at last. He picks up your smaller canine and swallows him real fast. Of course this does never happen but thats what you all get for presupposing. NOthing I can add to this I guess the storm was bad last night and made me sort of cranky while I am missing love I leave this ending as a sort of whiff. While you are presupposing.


No comments: