Wednesday, September 16, 2009

FallNote.ed

FallNote.ed

Spring fell away no Summer days only a few weeks of Sunshined instead of hot deserted months now the shelter more important to me sweating Robbers of the Roost. Oh no I would now hate to see the home was suddenly torn up or freak iff just was even gone. For a teener boy told me he is a local euthanist perhaps a satanist a ganger with a fist said no one steals just one thing from your house they take it all. The house itself would be long gone. For they do not play. All day long they rule the lessor crowd. Too a man falling snow for at least four months in a row or mabe six, I would deep six without a bed a place to lay my head. A cavern place a dry with bats and bears. Wait. An ancedote.ed note.ed A ganger. Flashing gang signs turned threatening me wanted to overrule my mind. I was eating breakfast fast a pizza slice turned back into the bag for later cause this idiot wanted a rolling paper for his chickenshift cigarettes left handed crappor makor. He called me a bad namme and then said he can do it all day long. Iff you can catch my drift. He paused then drifted off when I mentioned calling the police. He lost his wrong. Atiitude is gone with him. Perhaps he is only wanting just a smoke and not a fight. I sincerley hope he goes on home. I am still wiping curses from my lipps and attitude is gone. Take another look I am no ones Itch. Go scratch alone. FallNote.ed.


No comments: