Monday, September 28, 2009

StraitLacer

Straitlacer


"I go to lunch at Lunchtime" He said it so seriously that I had to smile. It evidently is not open to discussion adamantly done. He did not hesitate or pause or smile. I wonder now that he is not a company man at all. How long will he grab those straws that blue and white eveloped paycheck. When was payday when will it roll back around. A company man can not afford afraid of his boss scared of his job will be flexiable as a hose. He goes. TO lunch, when the boss tells him to go. When he does not want him there usually a grinder goes early or later to avoid the lunch time crowded out so they will not see him there on the way out. It takes a straitlacer to eat lunch on his own time to leave work at the stroke of Twelve, to make it home there and back in time to dine on his wife if love is a luncheon he barley has time for a snack. Oh Hurry UP love Oh Hurry UP wife. I must soon head back to work back to the Public Office I love. I ride at least now satisfied she still loves me inside, a punctual straitlacer on time.


No comments: