Friday, September 11, 2009

CameraAction

CameraAction


I took the thing and placed in my back pocket a red case which contained a camera a pocket full of someone elses dreams. NO big deal as I am not a thief. They searched for me upon the street. They found me at the trolley stopped. I blanched and then came clean. Yes I took the thing. The man was nice an off duty Sherriff from a place they fry old men like me. I left it home was all I said I will return it now today was SUnday so I went back home and then back to town I wanted shed of this red case camera on the rebound. I kept the batteries and the little plastic thing was empty I placed a penny there for luck and put the camera back inside the red case with the strap they had there on it. TheBrother of the woman on the back of the Sherriffs motorcycle was standing waiting at the store when I arrived before I left to go back home to retrieve the camera there. He was bad, but not repulsive. He tried to grab the red case away from me. I kept it. I said I was in contact with the woman and the man so he called them on the cell phone. Off he went the thing was already taken care of. Off I went walking back to forth from town twice is better than arrest and truthfully the camera can be found for much less than $100 even digital. Must be the film was so important to them people I had to promise them a camera found. Mabe its the film with pictures of illicit sex with Husband Wife and Brother dear. Frankly I got a good look at all of them. She is fine but I cant see what He can see in him. Perhaps twas SHE who eld the camera??? OH gay CameraAction!
 

No comments: