Saturday, September 5, 2009

SeldomNeighbors

SeldomNeighbors



For Nesrin Eruysal 


Chimes blown by the wind blowing bye. Adverbial phrased 


rarely seen neighbors greet the eye. The Meek shall inherit the Earthe. The LORD said in other place The Kingdom of Heaven is taken by Storm? SO that GOD is not a liar lets go to Literal INnterpretation. Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Who wants the world. I still want to go to Heaven more convinced then ever that I can not earn my way. It was paid for on the Bloody Friday my lord taken from the hole where they had beaten and forsaken. With Cruel and wicked hands they Crucified him. Be meek and learn the ways of Earthe. Or be Bolden and Follow Jesus into Heaven. He also said TAKE UP THY CROSS and follow me. WHERE?? To the Grave??? Many people want there followers to simply die.  NO he said Where I Am they will be also. Romans 8:37

But in spite of all these things we conquer -- we more than conquer -- through Him who has loved us so.




No comments: