Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Trippping

Trippping


She thought I was a man come inn from street. I said you pretty woman will I eat? She said I take care of mental people here at this established place; I held up my trumpet for her to see. What do people do here in this place; She said we have Aquariams with fishes swimming back and forth a fish appendulam. She took a real closer look saw that I was younger than she had seen; I look like doing dishes now, but I like to date can we go out and do the scene. I said I came inn here to this place to be to blow my horn or do without. I took the Trumpet and from the case down to the pawned them both for money god. She may be there still watching fishes washing dishes but she is one fine catch that got away for I had god pocketed today more than a few of money god to pay the rent to a fancy apartment where I learned to let the music die; inn favor of the money god of half to have necessity of life I want my Trumpet back? NO! let them keep it there, no music trippping, the dust is settleing some down on case the mouthpiece gone. Stolen. By some young musician, somewhere in a school, sitting second chaired. Just trippping there.


No comments: